Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
- Development of E/E System and Software Architecture for light and heavy-duty applications
- Responsible for network and software interface definition and interaction between controllers and software components developed by different parties
- Identification, tracking and resolution of all (cross-) interface and scheduling issues together with corresponding stakeholders
- Close cooperation with functionally oriented engineers
- Contact person for technical clarifications with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in computer science, control theory or automotive engineering
- Experience with real time embedded systems and model based software development for Diesel engine control and/or ADAS systems
- Further functional system knowledge appreciated
- Willingness to travel and passenger car driving license is required; work location is primarily on customer site
- You are experienced in working for automotive OEMs as a customer
- You are highly interested in structured and process oriented approaches to systems development
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- Team work in international and global teams is one of your fields of work as well as autonomous and responsible operation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written form), Dutch is a plus
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
FEV engineers find solutions to future challenges in markets across the globe. We address new challenges presented by our customers and apply the latest tools and techniques in developing solutions. In a marketplace in which a single powertrain or vehicle might be homologated into multiple global markets, our customers value our international experience.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.