"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
ASML is market leader in manufacturing machines that make chips! You shouldn’t be surprised if you are using high tech devices that contain parts that are manufactured on ASML machines. So …… working at ASML brings you in the top of the global High Tech industry. ASML is building hardware and software that can realize amazing performances, in real time, every hour of every day, 365 days a year. Enabling to manufacture chips that are smaller, faster, more powerful. At ASML you will be involved in pushing the boundaries of technology.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal attendance.
Join our network.
Yacht invites you become our colleague, in our network of highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD). By joining us you'll get the opportunity to work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Yacht is strategic workforce partner for many major companies in the Dutch industry. We enable them to build a competitive, agile workforce. This large network offers you also great career opportunities. Yacht employees are working on interesting and challenging projects and getting to know different companies while having a stable employer relation with Yacht. Besides this you will become part of the world wide Randstad Group, offering you a financially very strong base and high quality standards. Want to know more? Look here
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Piet Vrijsen via telefoonnummer 06-20010743
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.