De leukste functies in logistiek & inkoop vind je bij mij! Meer informatie of kennismaken? Neem contact met mij op.
Over de functie
This Material Planning position is responsible for implementing all forecast activities associated with customers and products. The Material Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, historical data, and other sources. The Material Planner is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
• Review historical sales trends, align with CRM opportunities in the pipeline, gather, analyze and validate relevant market-related forecast data and competitive intelligence;
• Develop statistical forecast models, execute statistical modeling software, and evaluate forecast results.
• Execute demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain current and accurate information and to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Review sales promotion plans and closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with the Supply Planning organization
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and achieve consensus for operational counteractions
• Apply error analysis techniques to improve the forecasting model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool. Enter and modify master data to ensure the correctness of product hierarchy.
• Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Review minimum stock levels, safety stocks, and re-order points in accordance with demand expectations.
• Review manufacturing plans , Contract Manufacturer Updates and Latest Estimates and recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
• Provide input to volume and capacity planning (Latest Estimates) in an annual process cycle
• Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
• Customer demand forecast accuracy which adequately predicts actual customer sales and provides guidance to Supply Chain Planning to avoid stock-out and overstocks.
• Transparency, knowledge sharing, and consensus between planner, sales, marketing and finance to better manage the company.
• Allow on-time shipment to the customer by managing the replenishment performance with Group Supply Chain.
• Refined systems and models to continually improve forecasting process to anticipate customer needs.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent industry work experience preferred
• 2+ years general experience
• Computer skills – computer literate with strong analytical skills
• Efficient with Microsoft Office products
• Good understanding of statistical basics
• Effective writing and verbal communication skills
• Organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
• Great interpersonal skills to effectively interact at all levels
• Fluent in English is a must
• Proficient in German preferred, any other language is a plus.
You will start with a 1-year contract, with an option to extend to permanent
Salary depending on experience somewhere between €2500-€3500 gross monthly
20 Vacation days
A lot of responsibility
Work in a brand new office in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost
AgiLight Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells LED systems, modules, and strips. It also offers light boxes, lighting tubes, fluorescent tubes, and indoor/outdoor power supplies, as well as direct and indirect lighting systems. The company’s products are used for channel letter, halo lit, sign cabinet, and accent lighting applications. It sells its products through distributors in the United States, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Latin America, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates and is now opening their European HQ in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Kroese via telefoonnummer 06-22842640
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.