The only way to do great work is to love what you do
Over de functie
The Mechanical Engineer has the responsibility to create, implement and test the mechanics on module level, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification).
The Mechanical Engineer ensures that his deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for planning and tracking of his deliverables and ensures risks are mitigated and communicated
* Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module in accordance with the Unit Requirement and -
* Ensures that his mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
* Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
* Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on higher level designs.
* Maintains by solving problems and implementing changes.
* Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
* Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
* Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
In addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
• Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier.
• This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing,
and preparing for handshake with supply chain.
• Preparing PPA evidence and PPA board
• Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required.
* Experience in modern engineering methods, tools, and processes.
* Experience in working in teams.
* Minimal Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO) in engineering or other relevant discipline (with training).
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art in programming and design methods & tools (CAD, Pro-E).
* (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
* Knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
* Good command of English (both written and verbal).
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, we are committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
Our vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.