Are you the HR Business Partner with experience in a production organisation?
Over de functie
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our client. You will work within a team comprising immediate colleagues, HR administration and a HR service center. The HR Business Partner will manage his/her own portfolio and is responsible for HR in the Production facility in Kinderdijk, and a number of production supporting departments within this organisation. You will report to the HR Manager Shipbuilding and will work closely with the Production managers. As a HR Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- supporting your line managers as an advisor, and helping them with the implementation of the HR policy
- responsible for policy formation and organizational developments
- developing tools, procedures and indices to assist in the professionalization of the HR service
- organizing training sessions and other activities regarding the development of personnel
- managing safety awareness and sick leave under the Eligibility for Permanent Invalidity Benefit (Restrictions) Act
- carrying out selection and recruitment interviews
- acting as a point of contact, and business partner, for line managers and colleagues
To be eligible for the position of HR Business Partner, you must meet the following criteria:
- you have at least a Dutch higher vocational education (HBO) or academic higher education (WO) in human resource management
- you have a minimum of five years of relevant work HR experience in a similar commercial and/or production environment
- you have a no-nonsense, hands-on and pragmatic personality and are used to working in a dynamic environment
- advisory, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as initiative are your core competences
- you have a high degree of self-reliance in organizing, planning and carrying out a range of activities and projects
- support the development of the organization in terms of structure and culture, whereas result-orientated and a professional attitude are key
- you are flexible and have access to your own transport due to the fact that our client is situated on various locations within the Netherlands
- you are fluent in Dutch and have an excellent command of English
- you are available for 32-40 hours a week
- living in Rotterdam or direct surroundings
The suitable candidate will be employed directly on the company’s payroll.
An online assessment and screening is part of the recruitment process.
Salary is dependent on the knowledge and work experience of the candidate(s) and is stated as maximum €4800 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week. This salary indication is inclusive of ATV/ADV allowance but exclusive of vacation allowance and other secondary employee benefits.
Our client is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, this company has an international orientation. Today they have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Babette van Steennis via telefoonnummer 06-20797708
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.