Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Over de functie
In Philips Personal Care we’re obsessed in finding the most impactful and effective ways to improve our results and way of working, this is why we’re now gearing up a new team named Marketing Lab that has the ambition of driving digital transformation by establishing a data & agile culture to sustainably increase Go 2 Market speed, consumer engagement & (direct to consumer) sales.
In order to properly resource the Marketing Lab team in 2018 we’re looking for the following profile. Please note this is a new role in a new team. Therefore it is extra important someone is able to work independently and take leadership but also hands-on.
- Develop the long-term vision in cooperation with the category PO to create the strategy and make sure it will come to live.
- lead the ideation, set-up and execution of experiments in order to answer the identified learning goals
- Support the team in writing user stories/features, identify dependencies, testing, and design optimal solutions
- Initiate (A/B) testing, optimizing and analytics. Based on data you will improve the product backlog.
- Prepare and deliver verbally and orally effective communications regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Perform hands-on work, including analysis, design, testing, change management, as needed by the team
- Make sure the team tasks are fully defined, pokered and confirmed before they are picked up.
- Strengthen the presence of the Marketing Lab as an Agile center of excellence
- 5+ years experience in strategizing, developing and rolling out digital products (website, landing pages, banner, emails, etc.)
- Experienced in go to market campaigns management (having been the lead will be considered a plus)
- Stakeholder management with representatives from the business, IT, design, regulatory, internal/central functions (optimization, analytics, communication)
- Familiar with media planning strategy (especially on social media)
- Familiar with agile/scrum way of working
- Previous experiences in Philips will be considered as a plus
- Team player, developed soft skills, entrepreneurial; organised, can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Start date: Asap
Duration: 6 months with possible extension till end of year
Our client is Philips (Personal Care)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.