You can create some soul out of something that's electronic or mechanical.
Over de functie
What makes this job unique?
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components.
Your responsibilities are:
• Support the increasing demand from the Philips businesses for component management and
• Support the roll out of Windchill (cPLM) within Philips
• Actively support Philips businesses globally and provide technical support to your team on
• Actively support improvement of CM methods and way-of-working
• Select, qualify and introduce new components in the component database
• Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the component database
• Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
A Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering of equivalent
Experience in update and maintain the Product Data Management System
Experience in Product Life Cycle Management
Experience in supplier selection and qualification of components
Experience in improving component methods and procedures
a team worker who is accurate, critical and quality minded
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the department as well as the colleagues of Healthcare and other businesses. Together you will be playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development
Philips Innovation Service is a dynamic and challenging environment, where you will be working on multi-disciplinary technical issues as well as on strategic / organizational challenges. You will be considered as ‘the content expert’ and your input will have immediate impact on your client’s organization. Since you will be working in a team of experts, each with his/her own competence, you will gain a lot of knowledge on related topics in a short amount of time. We welcome you to a challenging, dynamic and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
Do you recognize yourself in this and can you answer the questions below with a powerful YES? Than we are looking for you!
• You want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
• You believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected
consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
• You want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive
impact on people’s health?
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.