Philips Innovation and You!
Over de functie
The Philips Consumer Lifestyle facility in Drachten (in the North of the Netherlands) includes two innovation sites, both of which are responsible for the development of innovative consumer lifestyle products. Each innovation site has a Project Management Office, where Technical Project Managers are responsible for managing cross-functional product development projects together with marketing, other technical competence departments and (international) industrial partners across the world.
As Technical Project Manager in Philips Consumer Lifestyle’s Personal Care and Domestic Appliance business group, you lead projects in a particular product category - for example, Philips’ shaving and grooming, floorcare, kitchen and beverage appliance or vitalight categories. Working with cross-functional teams of marketing, design and innovation management professionals, and liaising closely with Philips’ international supply base to optimize manufacturability and cost, you take end-to-end project responsibility for ensuring successful market introduction of innovative new personal care and domestic appliance products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Technical R&D project management from product ideation to mass production and product launch (project budgets up to 20M Euro, core teams of around eight people and extended teams up to 130 people)
- Translation of consumer needs into business propositions in conjunction with the marketing and supply organization, then into product, process and production requirements in collaboration with your multidisciplinary team
- Achievement of key performance indicators relating to time, cost and quality
- Keeping all stakeholders informed on project progress and results
- Supporting and challenging individual team members to ensure their professional development
- As Technical Project Manager you report to the Project Management Office, which is part of the Management Team Innovation.
We are looking for a highly professional Technical Project Manager with:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- at least 5 years of engineering and managerial experience in technical product development, preferably in a consumer / mass-production environment (experience in production / manufacturing is an advantage)
- well-developed analytical skills and a fundamental understanding of innovation (improvement) processes
- strong people management, communication and influencing skills at all levels
- strength and transparency in decision making
- fluency (verbal and written) in English and a willingness to travel.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.