Philips Innovation and You!
Over de functie
Category Program Manager Life cycle management
Philips a market leader in Coffee systems, is looking for talented Category Program Manager Life Cycle Management (LCM) in its Innovation & Development (I&D) Department in Drachten. The Category Program Manager Life Cycle Management (LCM) is responsible for the world wide LCM Program of the category; this is including LCM projects/activities running in sites not being his/her own. He owns the LCM process and has the responsibility to continuously improve the way of working.
- You are responsible for program planning / AOP, create an annual operating plan (AOP) for the Category LCM Program
- Operationally the Category Program Manager LCM reports to the Category Program Manager.
- Obtain next year plans from owners. Use historical data for unplanned activities. Create an AOP split-up in categories with needed budget and resources. Agree on the AOP with the Category Program Manager (budget holder), owners and resource manager.
- Execution ensure that all four Change Categories have an accountable owner, ensure that all requested LCM change activities land / are initiated in one of the Change Categories.
- Enable/facilitate (and challenge) processes and meetings for all Change Categories / owners to filter and prioritise (requested) change activities
- Ensure that owners work-out selected change activities into completed Requests for Change (RfC's). Check needed budget and resources in RfC's against reservations and organise go/no go decisions in Change Control Board (CCB, see also monitoring).
- Check (together with Category Quality Lead (CQL)) whether requested activities are LCM (or IPD), organise confirmation in CCB and support transfer to IPD organisation when necessary.
- Assign a LCM Project Leader to every project (with RfC); assign a Change Team Leader (CTL) for all changes not large enough to justify a RfC/Project Leader (criteria in CCB file)
- Monitoring, organise and chair CCB for Change Category Owners & LCM Project Leaders. LCM PL's to ask for consolidation of milestones and attention/support for issues. Challenge Category Owners to present status of result vs target. All to agree on go / no go for new activities (RfC's), consolidation of milestones, priorities between categories and execution in LCM or IPD.
- Flag when progress/result is not according expectation/agreement (also AOP) + initiate and follow-up corrective action plan.
- Enable/facilitate development of people within LCM environment and organise succession planning.
- Participate in (CPM LCM) alignment meeting to share and improve processes and tools.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the defined core competences.
- Multi-year experience in Project Management and related financials
- Manufacturing background Knowledge on Six sigma/Lean methodology knowledge
- English level: Intermediate\Upper
- Intermediate Teamwork attitude
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.