Over de functie
Technical Writer – Mechatronic modules
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions.
As a technical writer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where two high-end mechatronic modules are designed and build. All modules will be integrated at customer site into one (large) tool.
As a technical writer you make detailed instructions for installation, for use by operator, and for service.
Deliverables are: Installation manual, User manual, Service manual. All in English text with sufficient illustrations. All manuals must be conform CE requirements and regulations.
A lot of information is available within the team, you have to collect it, structure it, document it, and visualize where needed.
You must have knowledge of the EU Machine Directive, and requirements for CE marking.
The manuals will be translated to German. It is a preference when you can read German and review the translations.
• You have a Bachelor degree in engineering.
• You have experience with working in a high-tech environment.
• You have experience in technical writing, and setting up a system for manuals.
• You know what is needed in the different manuals as mentioned, conforming CE regulations.
• You have ‘a feeling’ for describing complex systems, installation instructions, and operational activities.
• You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible.
• You have your work reviewed.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You have experience in working with:
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Visio
• You have experience in working with TPD systems, and version control.
• You are fluently in Dutch and English, German is a preference.
According to Philips' standards
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sam Janssen via telefoonnummer 06-30463769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.