Join the team
Over de functie
At a glance
With new financial technologies, the way people manage their money has changed dramatically. At ABN AMRO we seek Development Engineers to join this digital transformation in the Asset & Liabilities Management (ALM) domain. ABN AMRO’s Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. Whether it’s an innovative front-end or a robust, powerful backend capable of handling no matter what you throw at it. Building software is great, but building software for around 5 million end-users is better! While this means we value our top notch quality standard, you’ll be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which we work.What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
To speed up and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching the best development engineers to help us delivering software solutions for the Asset & Liabilities Management (ALM) department of the bank. By helping we mean:
- Design, implement and support of our IT-applications
- Refine big changes in small user stories and shippable products
- Constantly improve software development practices, including structuring code in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change
- Collaborate across various areas of the bank to deliver the best result for our clients
- Make software development better and more efficient
- Select the right (Fin tech) partners to build cool new stuff
- Examples of challenges in our department:
- Being a part of the team developing a new Data Analytics tool for managing Interest Rate Risk
- Working with the latest Cloud technology in Microsoft Azure
- Implementing Continuous Deployment and DevOps culture, process and tools
Your working environment
- Working together in small Agile teams (5-9 persons)
- Informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun
- We like to fail fast, so we can learn quickly
- You are a T-Shaped professional with specializations and have the drive and skills to help others in the team
- Cooperation with (e.g. offshore) partners. Dynamics of working with different cultures in one team.
- At the frontier of a major digital revolution
- Eagerness to design and create innovative and sustainable Asset and Liabilities Management (ALM) solutions
- We value your skills of today, but what about your skills of tomorrow?
- You take ownership of your own and your team deliveries (self-steering)
- You have an exploratory mindset, on the lookout for new developments
- A minimum of 5 years in-depth and hands on experience in different IT areas, such as user story refinement, (business) analysis, design, developing, testing, maintenance and DevOps
- +5 years in-depth knowledge and experience of several of working with ETL (SSIS) and databases (Microsoft SQL) and programming such as, C# and .Net framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile (Scrum) and Lean methodologies
- Knowledge of the ALM (IT) processes of Interest Rate Risk, Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) and Liquidity Risk
- Exposure to Quantitative Risk Management (QRM)
- Model development experience
- Experience in Advanced Analytics techniques
- Mind-blowing foosball skills for our in-office competition
What we offer
- A good salary
- Investment to boost your personal skills, including an education budget
- Possibility of a start training at our very own IT Academy
- A public transport card
- Freedom to use various cloud services like Azure
- Room to visit (tech-related) seminars
- Required investments to boost your personal skills
- A client base of +/- 5 million users for you to make an impact on
Substantial education budget
Possibility of starting a training at our very own IT Academy
Excellent secondary working conditions, like a 13th month’s salary
Room to visit (tech-related) seminars.
Usage of various cloud services like Amazon Webservices or Azure
A public transport card
A solid pension scheme
Free fitness facilities
flexible working / working from home on occasion
LAMP sheet 2015-2016 is vastgelegd in Documenten About ABN AMRO Bank
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Rekelhof via telefoonnummer 06-55414677
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.