Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Yacht has a current vacancy for the position of Project Manager at DSM Resins. This position is open in Waalwijk.
As Project Manager you will:
- Primary Office based in Hoek van Holland or Waalwijk;
- Expected travel is approximately 25%, within EMEA;
- Report directly to the EMEA Regional Portfolio Manager;
- Responsible to:
- Manage and implement Hoek van Holland/Waalwijk Capital Projects;
- Support Regional Portfolio Manager with managing the EMEA Project Portfolio;
- Act as a PD for specific projects in the region.
- Projects are related to Infrastructure, SHE Requirements, License to Operate, Life Time Extension, Business Opportunity (Growth, Development and Cost Reduction);
- Responsible for preparation, planning, execution and close out of projects characterized as “Capital Projects”, with high-medium complexity, high-mideum exposure, high-Medium business risks and/or high environmental impact;
- Responsible for meeting project requirements in a safe manner, within the agreed project objectives (quality, time, budget, DSM requirements) and defined expectations with the Business;
- Management-, coaching with guidance & control of E&C contractor(s).
- Accountable for translation of “Business Needs” into a project approach; defining, documenting and securing the Project Execution Plan and Contracting Strategy. Implement the relevant DSM requirements and Work processes;
- Accountable for project controls: project cost estimating, planning/scheduling, project benchmarking, effective cost control/forecasting, effective project progress control, contracting/procurement-plans, cash flow management and financial status of the project;
- Standardize project management procedures (e.g. Manufex procedures, SCP, LCP, and IP) and ensure work process steps are effectively completed and implemented (e.g. in line with PMP). Set up, standardize and manage effective and appropriate project controls to control costs, schedule, SHE and scope;
- Ensure integration with other work processes (e.g. Improve plant, Turn-around, Start-up, RTO, PMP,..etc.);
- Accountable for development and implementation of Project Quality Control and Assurance;
- Report the program progress versus the project plan to the project owner and review team on a regular basis;
- Organize and Implement contractor and sub-contractor management per location of DCR Culture;
- Coaching the project team and the engineering and construction contractors involved, through all the project phases from Conceptual/Basic to commissioning and handover to operations;
- Identify the SHE risks within the project and mitigate by coaching of the project team and agreeing SHE plans for the relevant project stages;
- Involve and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams;
- Support other projects in an appointed role (e.g. project director, review team member, etc.);
- Advice and support business management with the definition of business cases;
- Responsibility in Special Assignments.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Master degree in Process Control / Engineering (Preferred) or Mechanical.
- Good knowledge and experience in managing capital projects (Small Capital Project and Large Capital Projects > 5-10 mlnE).
- 5-10 years’ experience in project engineering/ project management role. Proven Project Management Skills.
- Certified project management methodology (eg.: IPMA, PMP, Prince2) (pré)
- Regional Experience as Project Manager (pré)
- Experience with operational manufacturing work processes and working experience in production site.
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing / LEAN 6σ (pré)
- Working in international, cross-functional and intercultural teamwork anywhere in the world.
- Project Control Management knowledge.
- Good team player personality, positive working attitude and a high service orientation.
- Strong people leadership skills (insight, shape, connect, develop, deliver)
- Entrepreneurial initiatives (pré)
- Fluent in English/Dutch (spoken and written) (pré)
DSM offers good salary offers in combination with interesting secondary conditions, like flexible 'My choice' package.
Royal DSM N.V. is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM’s 23,500 employees deliver annual net sales of around €9 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Business Group/Business Unit
The Business Unit DSM Coating Resins (DCR) is part of the Business Group DSM Resins and Functional Materials within the performance materials cluster of DSM. It is our ambition to become a globally recognized partner for sustainable innovation in specialty resins & functional materials. DRF is headquartered in Amsterdam (NL) and has production sites in the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, USA and China.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer 06-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.