Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for successful development and implementation of the strategy, for ensuring best practices deployment along the sourcing lifecycle, for aligning with key stakeholders and for managing relationship with select suppliers. The position has accountability for achieving hard savings targets and optimum value delivery to the organization and the businesses we serve.
25% - Category Expertise:
- Develop and Maintain deep expertise in the assigned Corporate Materials & Services sub-category areas, market dynamics, supplier economics, etc.
- Develop detailed understanding of the Corporate Materials & Services activity within the organization, e.g., spend profile, supplier performance, volume forecast, design or specifications
- Maintain ties to appropriate industry groups and conduct on-going research of industry benchmark.
40% - Value Capture and Category Management:
- Determine where sourcing can have greater involvement and drive value. Ensure intimate understanding of the Business needs and coordinate with Sub-region Sourcing Teams and Key Stakeholders to achieve necessary level of intimacy with the local level.
- Together with the Region Category Lead, Develop and update 3 year strategic plan. Align with the Business from planning, execution and implementation at the Business level (Coordinating with Sub-region Sourcing Teams)
- Lead regional category effort: Engage and coordinate with Sub-region Sourcing Teams and functional stakeholders as appropriate to execute strategies- e.g., Gather and update spend data, Challenge need and specifications, Lead tenders and negotiations, Monitor supplier performance through Service Level Agreements and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) programs, Develop regional agreements and cascade communication, Ensure compliance at local level
35% - Continuous improvement and Project Management
- Ensure stakeholder alignment and engagement across the entire sourcing lifecycle (establish responsibility matrix)
- Manage Designated Supplier relationships and operations to accelerate implementation
- Define, deploy and maintain best practices
- Establish Corporate Materials & Services Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and track performance Resolve Implementation Issues
- University degree in Business, Procurement, Finance or Supply Chain
- 5+ years relevant experience in Human Resource Sourcing & Category Management. Experience in other Corporate Materials & Services sourcing is a plus
- Sub-category expertise - knowledge of the market, suppliers and cost drivers
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities. Strategic thinker.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage, communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, coordinate initiatives in a virtual team environment, meet deadlines and make decisions that impact business results
- Track record of success in leading and managing regional sourcing projects and coordinating global initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in English, any additional language would be an asset
- Ability to travel 20% mainly in Europe
Permanent role on Cargill payroll in NL:
Base salary on 100% work schedule: 80k with 13.96 months
25 holidays+11,5 ATV days
No company car in NL
Klant van Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Zeycan Baykal via telefoonnummer 06-10522325
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.