Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
Royal Philips Procurement is undergoing a transformation to accelerate growth and improve performance. The Project Management Office (PMO) in the Procurement Governance department is coordinating and executing the transformation project portfolio towards world class Procurement by means of state of the art processes & systems, organizational (re)design and most efficient ways of working. We are looking for a senior project manager that can stand their ground and support the program managers of one of the big improvement initiatives to deliver their results within agreed timing, budget, scope and quality.
- You will act as a Project Manager reporting to the overall Project / Program Manager
- You will be responsible for:
- All project management and stakeholder management related activities to lead SAP-SRM mass deployments in our respective markets.
- The delivery of progress reports and other relevant project management Deliverables
- The Participation in relevant progress meetings with business, IT and Procurement stakeholders
You will be part of the Philips Procurement Governance PMO team and work closely together with one of the Senior Project Managers or Program Managers (acting as your buddy), who are setting up and executing global (multi-site & multi-cultural projects) in the Procurement Transformation in close cooperation with other departments in Philips (e.g. Finance, Supplier Quality, IT).
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 8-10+ years of experience in the area of project management (support) within professional services
- Project management certifications (PRINCE2 Practitioner, IPMA B/C, PMI certified)
- Knowledge & experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge & experience with project management planning & portfolio tooling (MS Project, Clarity)
- English both written and oral
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent delivery skills
- Problem analysis and conclusion
- Planning and organization
- Knowledge and understanding of Procurement
- Experience with SAP SRM is a definite plus
- Experience with Philips is a plus
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on their passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Hoex via telefoonnummer 06-12075635
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.