Philips Innovation and You!
Over de functie
Coffee, part of Personal Health, creates innovative and superior coffee machines that are designed to bring a great coffee experience at home and enable delicious coffee to be easily made. Philips Coffee strives to enable a great coffee experience every day for more than 250 million people thanks to its appliances, endorsing alliances and consumer centric innovative leadership.
In this role you have the opportunity to ensure quality and reliability of our future Coffee products.
As member of the project team you will continuously review the project quality status and guide the team on quality aspects towards a successful launch. This means challenging and influencing project members on decisions that affect quality, of course in balance with costs and time. Would you like to guide and support Business Groups, Markets and enabling functions to always do the right thing!
Key areas of responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure that product design meets quality requirements and compliance standards for each milestone of the project
- Quality related problem solving and root cause analysis during design and manufacturing
- Verification product quality and initiate field actions when needed
- Coordinating the (re)release activities of both existing and new products and components to ensure product performance, safety and compliance to various national and international laws and regulations
- Validation of key design input like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
- Managing the product release process
- Predicting and monitoring product quality after launch with post-market analytics and statistics on product quality performance in the field;
- Performing independent technical assessment on product quality;
- Supporting your team in use of Q-tools such as: Safety risk assessments, Failure mode and effect analyses, etc
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics and a few years of experience in similar roles within a complex environment
- Understanding of manufacturing, logistics, service and life cycle management activities
- A quality mindset and experience with Q tools and improvement methods like SPC, FMEA
- Green Belt (DFSS)
- A proactive and supportive attitude towards the product development team
- Solid problem solver including sound technical understanding of products and quality related issues
- Understanding of how product development projects are managed and how Quality plays a role in this
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage diverse scope
- Fluency in Dutch and English language
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.