To Test or not to Test, that is not the question
Over de functie
As an experienced, talented and motivated Test Automation Engineer, you will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects. You will contribute to leading technologies
We are looking for Test Automation Engineers with expertise in the full STLC. You will have a flair for technology and be willing to take up challenging assignments in a global environment. You enjoy working in an agile manner, you will work closely with developers and test engineers.
You will develop, maintain and execute automated tests using the latest technologies and take ownership of current test automation solutions. You will working on maintaining and extending the automated test framework with new functionality and test cases for both functional and non-functional aspects, including analysis of test results and submission of identified problems.
More specifically, you will:
- Write test specifications based on system requirements.
- Perform feasibility studies with respect to testing, as well as for functional as non-functional items.
- Provide the Test Manager with proper test approach information with respect to where it is beneficial to automate and where not.
- Determine the technical approach of tests within the project test design.
- Execute test design activities within the project in order to select and apply test methods and techniques to design test specifications and related test scripts.
- Specify requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also to test engineering in general.
- Review requirements and design specifications with respect to the testability of the system.
- You will have a Bachelor or Master’s degree (BSc or MSc) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or software engineering.
- You have proven experience with embedded software, High Tech systems (no e-commerce, banking, CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.)
- Your experience with Python or other object-oriented programming language is your key successfactor.
- You have Linux expertise
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automated software testing in an Agile environment.
- You will have knowledge of product development processes such as V-model, Agile and Scrum
- You will have experience with functional and non-functional tests such as performance, scalability and load tests.
- Good understanding of test design and test techniques & methods.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll can follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) in the Netherlands. When working for Yacht you will be working on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. Brainport is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 683 890747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.