Enriching everyday lives through insightful nutritional discoveries
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Clinical Study Researcher.
As a Clinical Study Researcher you are a member of the Center of Excellence Clinical Research. You provide scientific, clinical expertise in the research projects of this organisation. In this role you will be responsible for study design, writing of the protocol, analysis, interpretation and reporting of the study in accordance with the clinical study plan, applicable legislation and Standard Operating Procedures.
The Clinical Study Researcher has strong scientific skills, is able to translate business need and literature data into one or more clinical studies, is experienced in the writing of scientific publications and has effective networking skills. In addition, you will also be responsible for the scientific input on study methodology of clinical studies related to gut health within the Clinical Study program in general e.g. by developing and reviewing study protocols, reviewing study documents, aligning with stakeholders, and collaborating with clinical partners and third parties.
Other key responsibilities
- Translate business needs and literature data into a clinical study
- Provide scientific support during all phases of the clinical study
- Assess scientific feasibility of the study protocol and be involved in the investigator selection process
- Write the scientific part of Statistical Analysis Plan
- Write the clinical report upon completion or termination of studies
- Prepare manuscripts for technical journals and make presentations at scientific meetings.
- Safeguard the quality of your studies
- Liaise with doctors, scientists and health professionals.
- Build internal and external networks of Key Opinion Leaders/investigators/experts and other stakeholders
- Supervise third parties if activities are outsourced
You will possess the passion and readiness to commit to making health differences, bringing scientific evidence to products and services. As a minimum, you hold a PhD in life science or related scientific discipline and have profound experience in (international) clinical research in an academic setting or the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry. You have thorough scientific knowledge in study methodology and expertise concerning clinical research and literature data, preferably related to gut health.
In addition, you have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, legislation, SOPs and ISO9001:2008(15) standards and high respect to quality and ethics
- Scientific expertise in the field of gut health (or related area) is an advantage and/or you are willing and able to become familiar in this field
- Curiosity to connect science and methodologies into opportunities within one study and/or across different studies
- Passion to connect people and mobilize networks to work together to achieve high quality results
- Ability to innovate and solve challenges with a unique approach
- Excellent command of spoken and written English for writing papers, reports and delivering presentations
- Ability to focus on the long-term vision and be adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up to date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Our client believes that every consumer and patient deserves optimal nutritional support. They use life science, food science and technology, together with the passion, drive and expertise of over 900 employees, to pioneer nutritional solutions for those with special nutritional needs.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.