Philips Innovation and You!
Over de functie
We are looking for a talented engineer to work in Innovation Team Floorcare to let our consumers and clients know our product portfolio and to make category growth ambitions to happen.
As a Technical coördinator for product demonstration events you will support marketing team to communicate product benefits and features by delivering convincing demonstrators. You will work together with innovation and modelmaking. You will assure execution of demonstrators at the right quality, on time and at the required location worldwide. Your scope will include all Floorcare products, i.e. bag/bagless appliances, handheld appliances as well as Robots.
You are going to work in Innovation Domestic Appliances site (IDA) in Drachten, the Netherlands.
You are going to work in a dynamic Floorcare Innovation team consisting of functional departments responsible for marketing, design, product research, function development, architecture, mechanical and electronic development.
You will be one of two development engineers designated to build up product demonstrators, reporting to pre-development Group Leader.
As a Technical Coördinator for product demonstration events you will be working in pre-development team of Innovation Floorcare with 1 or 2 colleagues in your team. You will be responsible for:
- Ideation of demonstrators based on new product (technical) developments communicating new functions or features and hence offering additional consumer benefits;
- Build up, modelmaking and testing of convincing demonstrators in front Marketing and Innovation management;
- Supporting Marketing team in providing technical background for commercial presentations;
- Arranging logistics and securing correct installation and functioning of demonstrators at diverse presentation venues like in shops, on fairs, special events;
- Managing scope, time, quality and cost of the demonstrators;
- Managing inventory and maintenance of demos at designated locations;
- Reporting back the learnings and feedback of consumers to Innovation Management.
We are looking for
- Engineering background: Bachelor / Master degree in technical domain study, for example Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, optionally Industrial Design,
- Well-developed practical, hands-on attitude and skills to work in the workshop with fellow engineers,
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English; towards technical, commercial and logistics colleagues,
- Capability to work in a self-sufficient and self-supporting way
- Drive for quality yet with pragmatic and ‘can do’ positive approach to a dynamic environment,
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.