Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
Over de functie
As part of a larger Corporate Finance team, the Consultant Consolidation & Reporting role is highly exposed as he/she will need to safeguard financial data quality in close collaboration with the operational unit’s finance teams as well as other corporate staff departments (Treasury, Tax, Corporate Office Accounting, and Business Analysis & Control).
The Consultant Consolidation & Reporting will report directly to the Manager Consolidation & Group Reporting. The Consolidation department consists of 3 FTE’s and is based in the headquarters. The relative small team ensures strong direct exposure to all stakeholders (including senior), as well as all internal projects. As an example, the Consultant should be able to replace the Manager Consolidation & Group Reporting in case of absence and perform the month-end closing process independently.
- Responsible for providing reliable consolidated figures for internal and external reporting;
- Support the upload process;
- Responsible for analyzing the submitted figures and consolidated results;
- Responsible for investigating and posting manual correction entries on consolidated level;
- Keep the consolidation system available in cooperation with IT staff and suppliers.
Tasks & Projects
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the consolidation and reporting process;
- Design, build, test and implement customized elements (metadata, rules) of the HFM system;
- Support and train local staff in the countries using the HFM environment to report to Corporate;
- Participate in review for potential replacement of consolidation system by evaluating alternatives and investigating updates/upgrades to the current reporting system;
- Assist in the annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors;
- Execute impairment testing and deliver impairment report;
- Involvement in onboarding acquisitions and divestments for reporting;
- Research and resolve accounting issues and questions that arise in the light of reporting.
In order to perform well in this position you have around 5-10 years working experience within a multinational organization. Furthermore you have consolidation experience and at least a bachelor degree in Economics or Finance. Fluent in Dutch and English is necessary.
€60-75k annual gross salary
Large international organization
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.