We are hiring !
Over de functie
Within the Commercial Vehicles market group the Key Account Managers and the Market Support Managers are responsible for the execution of all commercial activities. The Key Account Manager has the challenge of acquiring new programs; the Market Support Manager is responsible for the series programs. The hydraulic systems for these programs will be developed in the 'center of excellence' in Oldenzaal, the Netherlands and produced in various locations (The Netherlands, France, India, China and Brazil). Our customers include the leading truck manufacturers; Scania, Volvo, DAF and Iveco. As a Market Support Manager you will drive customer satisfaction and sales growth by acting as the central contact person between the internal organization and the customer organization.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Maintaining the customer relationship, continuously improving customer satisfaction (QCD);
- Guiding and trading quotations for changes and service parts;
- Preparing short and medium-term forecasts;
- Take care of account receivables and claims handling;
- Change management: guiding changes (inventory, lead time, status registration);
- Handling customer orders / contracts: processing in ERP system / administration;
- Acts as intermediary between internal organization and existing customers regarding improvements for running business, technical changes and crisis situations;
- Develops, maintains and improves internal business processes required to efficiently and effectively serve (new) customers as well as to support the internal organization.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical / managerial direction;
- Several years of experience in an international (technical / industrial) B2B environment;
- Experienced in working in a project structure and project teams;
- Organization talent (time management, process driven), PDCA;
- Customer focus;
- Stress resistant and tenacious;
- Energetic, driven and result oriented;
- Flexible and pragmatic attitude;
- Fluent in German and English language (written and verbal).
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power-Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Choose opportunity – choose Power-Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.