Looking for a talented Ethics and Compliance Officer for our international client
Over de functie
We are exclusively looking for a talented and straight-forward Ethics and Compliance Officer for our international client GlaxoSmithKline. The role covers Consumer Healthcare operations in the Benelux. You will work most of the time from the Zeist Office, 20% of your time you will work from the Wavre Office in Belgium.
The purpose of the Benelux Compliance Officer is;
- Support the Organization to grow as a patient and consumer focused sustainable business. Drive the Organization to make values-based decisions
- Ensure that the Organization carries out its strategy and objectives, that it can spot and manage any risks that may arise
- Direct, manage and coach Compliance Associates / Champions, act as SPOC for the Benelux General Manager(s), and the Area Compliance Officer
- Deliver the Consumer Healthcare Risk Management and Compliance program for the Benelux
- Position the Compliance function as a key role in the Country Leadership Team(s)
Your top 9 key responsibilities are:
- Promote a Values-based culture through encouragement of, among other things, Speak Up. Coach relevant staff on the Values and Expectations
- Proactively lead Cluster Risk Management and Compliance Board, as well as relevant Country Executive Board(s), encourage discussion of relevant, significant risks and ensure that issues and conclusions are reported upward and consistently across the markets
- Lead implementation the Internal Control Framework that enables risk oversight and effective controls. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place by independently assessing the framework, and actively supporting Business Monitoring programs
- Partner with the business to develop and oversee completion of Corrective and Preventive Actions resulting from investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections
- Implement compliance programs standards and training by translating global GSK as well as external market requirements into local specific actions. Act as a change leader for cutting edge practices and standardization, seeking for the simplicity and transparency
- Engage with external parties to promote and defend GSK's industry ethical lead and shape the external environment
- Oversee investigations conducted by Corporate Investigation Team and manage stakeholders
- Contribute into Compliance solutions engaging with Global Support Functions at the Country and Area level
- Support training initiatives and ensure local training requirements are delivered effectively
Ethics and Compliance officer will be a core member of Benelux Leadership Team, would need to understand basics of business administration, demonstrate strong leadership and reasoning skills
The perfect candidate for this position;
- Has a Bachelor degree in Law, Finance or other applicable degree. Master degree in Business Administration a big plus
- Demonstrated significant compliance, legal and/or internal control experience in a global pharmaceutical, healthcare / FMCG or other relevant organization (big global company)
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is multilingual: English a must, Dutch a big plus and French a 'nice to have'
- Can be described as a 'do-er' (execute actions that you invent)
- Has Strong interpersonal skills; is open minded and a business partner, knows how to approach people, is able to influence and be strict when the situation requires
- Furthermore recognizes him-/herself in: self-starter, pro-active, very self organised and eager to learn
- Availability to travel, about 20% travel across Benelux
- Good remuneration (salary depending on knowledge & experience, please contact us for more details)
- Company car
- 33 holidays
- Good pension scheme and a collective defined contribution
- Premium discount health insurance
- Subscription for the fitness center
- laptop and mobile phone
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare
Within consumer healthcare they are producing some of the world’s best-loved healthcare brands within pain relief, oral health, respiratory, nutrition / gastro-intestinal and skin health.
Their mission is to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annemarie Roscam Abbing-Toet via telefoonnummer 06-51614269
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.