Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- Make sure that the endurance test is carried out according to DAF test standards and specific arrangements
- Daily monitoring of test data during the endurance test
- Analysis of all data before, during and after the test
- Detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts according to DAF inspection list
- Present the results to all stakeholders
- Write a detailed test report in english including a judgement of the overall engine condition after the test in relation to the desired engine life in service. Give advise and recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to the development of specialized knowledge regarding durability issues.
- Education level bachelor/master mechanical engineering or automotive
- good PC working skills
- Good knowledge of english and german language
- Accurate, precise, calm, analytic mind, stress resistant, team player
- Enthusiastic about the technological challenges of big diesel engines
such as exhaust emissions, fuel consumption, cost, durability
- Experience at engine rating is a plus
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The NVH&Validation group consists of two teams. One team does noise and vibration measurements of heavy duty diesel engines in research and development. The other team attends long-term engine endurance tests followed by detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts after the test. Goal of these endurance tests is to gain confidence about the reliability and durability of the engine under service conditions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.