"Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
Over de functie
Do you want a career at a large international company that makes products that are appreciated worldwide? A job at Philips gives you the opportunities you need. We are looking for a Project Management Office Lead (PMO) who can monitor overview at various current projects.
· Creation of Leadership Project reports
· Drive Program progress meeting: Prepare with Portfolio lead and work with Project/Program Managers.
· Work with project/program managers to ensure transparent and effective risk management, issue management, road-mapping, interdependency management with other projects. Create overview dashboards and ensure proper follow up.
· Own the overall portfolio roadmap, manage changes in a structured formal way.
· Prepare Management Summary and connect with Philips Business Transformation team as liason on behalf of the PQMS portfolio.
· Drive improvements on project management in the portfolio an align on ways of working with the Philips Project Management Group.
· Create good financial status reporting, based on inputs from IT & Program leads. Ensure actual, forecast and deviations are clearly reported and corrective actions initiated when needed.
Must have items
- Project Management experience
- Experienced working in/with a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experienced with Excel, PowerPoint
- Eye for details: Must be accurate, precise.
- Good understanding of project management techniques : Risk Management, Issue management, Project Reporting, Financial reporting
- Experienced with financial project management: forecasting, actual reporting, rolling forecast
- Good communicator: Can influence and connect easily with Philips central PMO office and program/project managers in the Q&R portfolio
- Experience in Philips (End2End) programs is a pre
- Experience in business transformation programs is a pre
- Demanding to others to deliver right content. Can challenge others to deliver right project management information, yet in a nice way
Based on the CAO of client
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.