Analysis is the art of creation through destruction
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Study Director Analytical Services.
As a Study Director you act as an adviser in translating customer demands into effective solutions, you tune the workload with the operational department, you manage the progress of the study, and translate the study results into a report or advice for your customer.
As a Study Director your main tasks will be:
- Set up, perform, interpret results and report analytical studies under GLP
- Be responsible for the internal coordination, supervision of technicians, monitoring the deadlines, and for delivering excellent study results that meet the right quality standards
- You communicate effectively with internal and external clients about the content and progress of the studies
- You are up-to-date about developments in analytical chemistry and relevant regulations and you call attention to opportunities for new or improved analytical methods
- Master level in the field of analytical chemistry or equivalent
- Experience as study director (or similar role) in a GLP environment
- > 5 years of experience working with LC(-MS), ICP-MS and/or GC-MS
- Strong communicator, customer oriented, result driven and enterprising
- Able to work individually as well in a multidisciplinary team
- Fluent written and oral skills in English
This concerns a full time and fixed-term appointment for 1 year, which will be extended with a permanent position if all conditions are met. We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up to date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Our client improves and guarantees the health and well-being of people by ensuring the quality, safety and functioning of food, medicines and chemicals. Through personal involvement, high-quality research and professional advice, they support countless customers in developing products that contribute to a better quality of life. At present, there are about 230 employees at this research institute. Within the Analytical Services expertise area, our client develops and validates analytical methods in various matrices for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry. They regularly apply these methods for the analysis of test substances in samples from toxicological or ADME/ DMPK studies.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.