Altijd op zoek naar Professionals
Over de functie
An exciting opportunity for a client migration manager has arisen with a well known name in banking. The client Migration Team is working on an integral communication approach, impact analyses and execution of client migrations projects. As a client migration manager you are responsible for the planning and execution of client migration activities for international corporate clients. You will interact with the internal organisation and be the single point of contact for the client during the migration activities.
Client migrations are impacting clients with their use of e.g. payment initiation products, account reporting and channels. The Client migration manager has a good understanding of the payments market, the IT landscape and has a client centric approach. In this position you are part of a multidisciplinary team and you work closely with the product management, Back office departments and other divsion within this bank.
Job duties include but are not limited:
Act as project leader and SPOC for the migration of the client, Analyze current client set up, Explain migration and necessary actions to the client,Agree on scope and timelines with the client, Advise on client set-up and migration approach, Answer detailed client questions related to the migration, Arrange channel set-up on ING side, including acceptance and certificates, Guide client with testing, Aligning closely with Product Management, Implementations and Sales organization, Report on the status of the running migrations, Administrative tasks are also part of the job, Escalate issues and involve others in case of issue
- Bachelor/master level
- 2+ years of work experience in relevant and recent roles within a financial services company
- Experience in translating IT changes into relevant changes for clients
- Knowledge of International Payments and Cash Management business
- Knowledge of the ING IT landscape
- Customer centric attitude
- Experience in client facing contacts
- Affinity with ERP systems
- Professional and representative attitude
- Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Persuasive, knows how to convince people and able to deal with resistance
- Very accurate and structured way of working
- Willing to travel and visit clients on-site (within NL)
- Good organizational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritize work;
- Ability to operate individually but in a team as well;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (orally and in writing) skills;
- Good command of English and Dutch as a language
(note that ZZP is unfortunately NOT possible for this role)
An international bank
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Chris Mulder via telefoonnummer 06-19268505
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.