Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort
Over de functie
You will strengthen the team by your excellent software skills, deep technical knowledge and open mindset to develop Medical imaging software applications for image guided therapy. You will be challenged to show an abstract understanding of concepts and road maps but at the same time show in-depth low level programming knowledge of C++ while working closely with the team.
Key area's of responsibilities:
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his software Unit in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures.
- Coaches and verifies the implementation of your colleague developers.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain software that meets the product specification.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Contributes to (SW-) technology road maps and other strategic related activities.
- Takes technological or process related improvements initiatives within the scope of at least the software development group.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Inspires his colleague team members to get the job done.
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or Master degree in software engineering
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and a strong drive to further improve them
- Experience with OpenCV
- Experience in leading a SW development team
- 5 year work experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- is a team player and able to work with limited guidance
- has good communication skills
- has excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- is eager to be part of an innovative development project
- is good at creating pragmatic solutions
- is able to make a robust software design
- keeps his/her commitments
- has a good command of the English language
- as creative and flexible
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.