Be the change you want to see!
Over de functie
As a Chemical Process Technician you are a key player in the supply of chemical products (PDMS-like materials and solgel resists) to customers as well as the support of new business creation by producing customer samples. You will be responsible for quality, production planning and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Plan and execute production of SCIL specific consumable on customer order
- Plan and execute production of samples on request of business development
- Perform outgoing quality control and track quality of various products
- Manage order flow
- Actively participate in the manufacturing scale-up of the SCIL technology
- Continuously develop your technological knowledge
- Pro-actively communicate with the team.
- Comply with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
We are looking for:
- MBO graduate in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience gained in process development
- Good communication skills working in interdisciplinary teams
- Capability of planning, executing and delivering in fast working pace
- Ability to familiarize with state-of-art technologies and ability to apply when necessary
- Ability to balance innovation and practical realization
- Self-driven and proactive in achieving the goals in cross-functional environment
- General knowledge of LEAN and Design for Six Sigma is a plus
- Sees opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
SCIL Nanoimprint solutions is a technology venture of Philips IP&S and develops and deliver solutions for high volume nanoimprinting on large wafers. Based on years of R&D in Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL) our solutions enable manufacturers of LEDs, lasers, optical components, solar cells, bio-sensors and many others to increase performance and lower end-product costs. We provide to our customers:
• Tooling and processes for small series and high volume production
• Consumables (stamp and imprint material)
• Dedicated processes for specific customer requirements
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.