Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Would you like to develop and maintain procedures and sequences for field and manufacturing for building, integrating, upgrading, qualifying, diagnosing, accessing, replacing and recovering of projection optics modules?
Do you have affinity with opto-mechanical, mechatronic, electronic and software disciplines? Do you have a Master degree in Industrial Engineering and >2 years of relevant experience? Then this could be your new job.Job Mission
The candidate is responsible for the delivery of all industrialization deliverables - laid down in the 6p/6s framework - which are needed to build, integrate, upgrade, qualify, service and recover the projection optics in the EUV lithography machines. In order to meet the targets for availability and cycle time, the candidate is also expected to steer the development teams into the right direction with RAMS requirements.Job Description
- Develop and maintain procedures and sequences for field and manufacturing for building, integrating, upgrading, qualifying, diagnosing, accessing, replacing and recovering of projection optics modules, all aimed at minimizing cycle time in our factory and maximizing system availability for our customers.
- Specify the tooling and facilities required for the optical module build, integration, qualification, installation and maintenance with special focus on diagnostics.
- Perform cycle time, availability and reliability analyses, and use the outcome of these analyses, together with the lessons learned, to determine the improvement directions and priorities of the current and future projection optics.
- Actively participate in design reviews to secure manufacturability and serviceability.
- Consistently report the status of the industrialization deliverables in progress reviews, carrousel meetings and at relevant Key Decision (KD) moments. Keep this data up-to-date, and align this with your planning in Enterprise Project.
- Deliver knowledge transfers and training to both the EUV factory and Customer Support to prepare factory and customer sites for upcoming changes in our projection functionality, ranging from simple hardware re-designs to sophisticated mechatronic calibration strategies for system performance improvements.
- Manage a small development team to trouble shoot all kind of electronic, software or mechatronic issues encountered while qualifying or setting up the system, in the factory or in the field at the customer, thereby collaborating with other manufacturing and customer support teams.
- Key interfaces: EUV projection project, manufacturing and equipment engineers, PL, GL, TL, module architects, sectors Customer Support and Operations, and supplier Zeiss SMT.
University MSc with relevant experience in industrial engineering
>2y work experience in an industrial environment in a process driven function
the candidate should be able to work in a multidisciplinary team in a dynamic and explorative environment;
has affinity with opto-mechanical, mechatronic, electronic and software disciplines;
has excellent communicational skills, is a self-starter, hands-on and pragmatic attitude, and has well developed analytical capabilities;
is able to think out-of-the-box, prefers to take initiative and acts innovatively.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.