"If you never try, you'll never know!"
Over de functie
The Senior Financial Controller Sales is responsible for the financial planning, accounting, analysis and reporting relating to the sales activities within the Financial Control Sales (FC Sales) department of ASML. It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.Job Description
As FC Sales you are responsible for:
- Co-securing continuity and driving development of the FC Sales accounting team and it’s individual members;
- Assuring reliable and in-time sales- and margin outlook, accounting and driving reporting and analysis to Sales Business Controllers, Business line Controllers and Senior Management;
- Assuring accurate and in-time intercompany sales flows;
- Reviewing proper execution and documentation of internal and SOX controls for the applicable processes;
- Reviewing contracts to ensure compliance with US GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition guidance (ASC 606 / IFRS 15);
- Safeguard the monthly closing process for Sales, ensuring that issues are solved in time;
- Contact with internal and external business partners (e.g. Business Control, Financial Planning and Analysis, external auditor).
- Interface with account teams (Sales) and Marketing on complex sales accounting related matters.
- Co-responsible for embedding compliant accounting in ASML Sales processes;
- Support and drive improvement projects affecting ASML’s Sales processes.
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is as follows:
Add value by supporting & protecting ASML’s business and driving business and financial performance to achieve ASML’s corporate priorities. To achieve this, we have the following :
- Create a highway of automated and continuously monitored end-to-end processes, enabling Global Business Services
- Developing a strong analytical team capable of translating data into information enabling effective decision making by internal and external stakeholders
- Being a Business partner that drives sales to 11B with an EPS >9€ and a gross margin >50% and 40% ROAIC by 2020;
- Maintaining an environment of trust and respect where we empower our people and enable them to grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind
Master degree in Economics with completed RA or international equivalent (CPA)Experience
- 6-10 years of experience at one of the big 4 audit firms;
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and IFRS is a must;
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the requirements as result thereof is a must;
- Experience / Knowledge of continuous monitoring, data analytics is a pre;
- Experience in Financial Planning and modelling cycles is a pre.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Fluent in English
- Professional and ambitious attitude (growth position)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communicative skills
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement
Based on the CAO of client
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.