Together working on building your career
Over de functie
• Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on ASPICE processes
• Responsible for planning, roadmap development and implementation of ASPICE Level 2 (and further
growth) within the EHWD group
• Documentation of departmental processes
• Review current processes and drive improvement of process, procedures and templates constantly
• Identify issues / gaps and training needs
• Coaching people in implementation of ASPICE processes and optimize where necessary
• Provide regular reporting to Engineering Management on progress of ASPICE processes
• Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology
• At least 5 years of applied experience in Quality Management (TS16949/QS9000 or ISO, ASPICE),
preferably in the area ASPICE implementation in Product Development teams
• A thorough understanding of the ASPICE and related Quality Standards Knowledge of APQP Process,
process improvements and in-process audits
• Clear, concise and open written and verbal communication containing appropriate detail with all
• Providing leadership to teams engaged in problem solving or innovative participation in the group
• V-Cycle process knowledge
• Coaching experience
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc., DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Within the DAF Engine Development, our Engine and Emissions Aftertreatment Hardware & Design group (EHWD) is responsible for all engine and emissions aftertreatment system (EAS) and component level developments related to hardware within PACCAR Inc.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.