Philips Innovation and You!
Over de functie
You are responsible for translating complex consumer and business wishes into fully proven technical solutions and innovative products. As a Function Development Project Leader you are:
• Leading the development of new functions in multi-disciplinary project teams of marketing, design and innovation professionals and liaising closely with Philips’ partners and supply base
• Translating consumer needs into business propositions in conjunction with the marketing, consumer research and supply organization
• Translating commercial, functional and aesthetic product requirements into technical concepts and solutions
• Responsible for timely delivering of new functions with adequate performance, quality, reliability, safety, manufacturability and cost price
• Supporting the business in the definition of the innovation strategy
• Driving continuous improvement of our ways of working
• Supporting and challenging individual team members to ensure their professional development
The Philips Consumer Lifestyle facility in Drachten, the North of the Netherlands, includes two innovation sites, both of which are responsible for the development of innovative consumer lifestyle products. You will work in the Function Development group of the innovation team BG Coffee, working closely together with the departments responsible for consumer marketing, industrial product design, electrical engineering and quality.
a Master’s degree in Engineering / Physics
• at least 5 years of engineering experience in product development, preferably in a consumer / mass-production environment (experience in production / manufacturing is an advantage)
• at least 3 years of experience in technical project management in an (international) business to consumer environment
• well-developed analytical skills and a fundamental understanding of innovation processes
• strong people management, communication and influencing skills at all levels
• strength and transparency in decision making and fluency (verbal and written) in English
A minimum of 5 year experience in mass production consumer products engineering.
- Mechanical engineering / Unigraphics NX
- Understanding/experience with Philips pro
Location and Duration
In order to effectively support the InD projectteam, 3 days on location in Drachten are a minimum.
The duration of the project will Nov to Jan.
KAR’s, Skills, Competencies and Relevant Experience
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.