Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The project concerns a high volume industrial printer. The project is in the process of upscaling production and continuously expanding and improving performance. The Lead Customer Program (LCP) is intended to learn from the installed base and to employ this knowledge into R&D program.
Important parts within the printer are the print heads. To expand the team, the print head function is looking for a pragmatic Experimental Physicist for Print Head Research who is able to work in a very dynamic environment
You will work in a small team of Physics researchers (about 4-5 people) in a very large R&D project.
Most important and critical tasks
- Doing research, making use of specialized setups, to get the best constant quality out of the print heads which we use.
- Analyze data coming from our printers in order to determine the performance of the print heads.
- Assist in quality assurance and feedback from newly build and installed engines.
- Assist in transforming LCP to a regular program.
- Assist in R&D product development to verify and validate added functionality.
- Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a MSc in Physics
- From 0 up to 5 years of work experience as Researcher or Quality Engineer within a high-tech Industry, in a high-tech product development environment
- The candidate has the following professional skills: experimentalist, affinity with data analysis.
- To be successful the candidate is a strong team player, self-reliant and has strong communicative skills
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English.
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, Océ, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.