We are hiring !
Over de functie
The Electrical Engineer (ASIC designer) is responsible for the design and development of sensors for the automotive industry and reports to the manager Design Engineering Sensor Products. The role is varied and challenging and will involve all aspects of the design, development, manufacture, assembly, integration and test for automotive control and sensing applications.
Most Important tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and develop digital & analogue electronics for automotive sensors;
- Knowledge of mix signal ASIC development processes;
- Schematic capture & PCB layout;
- Design review participation – in-house and with customers;
- Documentation; producing design reports, test reports, operating manuals and test procedures;
- Time and cost estimates;
- Prototype assembly, debugging and functional and performance testing;
- Qualification & validation of engineering designs;
- Support of equipment integration and off-site testing;
- Test equipment design (including software), test gear software;
- Design reviews and other design team activities.
- Master or Bachelor education level, Electrical engineering;
- 3/6 year relevant experience of mixed signal circuit design & debug using ADCs, ASIC, digital and analog signal conditioning, Systems for use in automotive control and sensing environment;
- Knowledge of circuit analysis techniques including SPICE, noise, worst case, reliability, FMEA, EMC;
- An understanding of sensor physics;
- Knowledge of components and design aspects for use in the automotive control and sensing environment would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills, written and verbally, in English and Dutch language is an advantage;
- Teamplayer, able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams;
- Knowledge of MS-Office software (Word, Windows, Excel and Outlook);
- Pro-active attitude;
- Prepared to work abroad on a regular basis;
- Capable of setting priorities;
- Enjoys facing challenges;
- Result oriented;
- Self-motivated and able to work with own initiative independently;
- Project management skills.
Voor deze interim opdrachten (3 tot 6 mnd) zijn we op zoek naar beschikbare engineers op basis van marktconforme tarieven.
The name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate, meaning “those gifted with sense”. To complement our business and name, our logo is inspired by Braille, the writing system based on touch.
Our highly engineered devices satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency, and a clean environment. These are devices that improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day and are used in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air conditioning, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
Until 2006, we were called Texas Instruments Sensors & Controls. Today we are the world’s leading supplier of sensors and controls across a broad range of markets and applications.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.