Interim job for Legal Counsel experienced in private practice or as in-house legal counsel
Over de functie
We invite you to show your potential as a Legal Counsel within the Legal Function of Royal Philips. Philips’ Legal Function spans a global network of some 100 professionals operating as one integrated legal team supporting Philips’ businesses worldwide.
Philips Group Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel dedicated to the business of Philips Group Innovation, based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Within Philips Group Legal, you will give legal support to Philips Group Innovation, notably the Philips Research organization. Pro-active advice and guidance on various legal and business aspects relevant to the innovation cycle.
Your work will involve:
• Drafting and negotiating R&D and clinical research contracts, cooperation agreement with universities and private institutions; public funding and licensing contracts;
• Safeguarding compliance with statutory obligations, including clinical research regulations, privacy / data protection, export control;
• Establishment of new business ventures and R&D partnerships with other industrial partners;
• General legal advice relevant to Philips’s R&D innovation activities.
You will be part of a team of 12 lawyers within Philips Group Legal, located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
We are looking for
• A fully qualified Legal Counsel with up to 5 years’ experience, either in private practice or as in-house legal counsel ;
• Preferably experience in one or more of the following fields: R&D contracting, public funding, healthcare regulations; knowledge of intellectual property, data protection, general legal compliance;
• Proficiency in English language, including good drafting skills.
As a person you
• Have a strongly developed business sense and a flexible way of working;
• Have the ability to connect with people and function in multi-disciplinary teams;
• Have a keen interest in technology and new business developments;
• Can take rational but bold decisions under time pressure and are comfortable with complicated contracting matters;
• Have excellent communication and contract drafting skills;
• Are able to deal with a high workload and determined to achieve high-quality business results.
Good working conditions.
Koninklijke Philips N.V., is a Dutch technology company headquartered in Amsterdam with primary divisions focused in the areas of electronics, healthcare and lighting.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annemarie Roscam Abbing-Toet via telefoonnummer 06-51614269
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.