Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
As an FPGA Designer, your mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain the realization of FPGA designs that belong to ASML’s company-internal IP block library. This library is used to create and maintain electronics that is embedded in the ASML products.
The Embedded Logic Firmware Designer /FPGA Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as a FPGA Firmware designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for the FPGA Firmware designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration. Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor- or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, “Technische Computer Kunde”, or equivalent.
Experienced in the design of programmable logic
Multiple years of experience with VHDL design language is a must for this role
Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic but also of digital design in general.
We are looking for experienced FPGA/VHDL (at least 5 years) engineers for this position.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Ability to convince others of certain design choices based on arguments
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Takes ownership in case of issues.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)
Compensation and benefits: We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.