Wij zijn op zoek naar een Interim (inter)national Recruiter!
Over de functie
You will constantly be engaged in finding (inter)national talent. You will act as a business partner and advise the business in their staffing needs by building and maintain a good relationship and business knowledge. You will be responsible for the recruitment process, from identifying the customers’ business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate.
Your responsibilities in a snap shot:
1. Conducting a recruitment strategy meeting with your customer You will analyze the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, and quality constraints.
2. Sourcing and selection of potentially suitable candidates You will source and attract interesting profiles. You will select and interview suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests. Also, you will ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
3. Job-offer and contracting You will manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation and benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
You have at least a Bachelor degree, combined with proven experience (minimum 5 years) within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment. We expect you to be an experienced interviewer and have a broad experience in the professional use of social media to approach and attract talent. Since the role of Recruiter deals with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders, we expect you to be structured, combined with excellent communication and influencing skills to drive performance and great results. Furthermore, to be successful in this role, you must have:
• Good understanding of complex organizations and its processes;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Recruitment, with proven track record in recruiting all competencies with a focus on technical profiles;
• A strong customer focus and the ability to proactively engage in constant improvement;
• Excellent analytical skills in combination with a pragmatic approach;
• A service orientated way of working without a 9-5 attitude;
• Strong planning and organizational skills that contributes to the overall success of Talent Acquisition;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal).
- Duur: 6 maanden, 40 uur per week
- Contract: ZZP: max 60 euro per uur, inclusief de reiskosten of detacheren via Yacht: 5000,00 euro bruto per maand op basis van 40 uur per week, inclusief de reiskosten.
- Stuur je cv en motivatie in het Engels.
The Talent Acquisition team for the Benelux consists of Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists, and a support team work closely together to hire the best people. The Talent Acquisition team is based in Eindhoven.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sunny Lakerveld via telefoonnummer 06-10264957
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.