IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
- Do you want to accelerate the creation of patient and staff friendly hospital environments and the impact it will have on the experience of the patient and staff?
- Do you believe that it’s not the devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?
- Do you want to work in innovative project in the domain of healthcare comprising web solutions?
You will be one of the web engineering experts that is part of a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Web Front End Engineer in the Ambient Experience group
• You will actively contribute in all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, UI design, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
• You will be able to estimate required story efforts
• You are recognized by peers because of your technical competences
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In short, they empower people.
The Philips Ambient Experience team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, hospital room and department solutions. These include connected hardware, multimedia appliances, connections to medical devices, and mobile apps. The team also develops various back-end micro services that integrate with these hospital room solutions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes.
You will work on innovative, light, audio and visual oriented solutions so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself.
Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
- We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers.
- You will work in close cooperation with your team, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company.
- We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment.
We are looking for
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in product development as Web Front End Developer
• Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model
• Experience in TDD/BDD, Angular JS or VUE JS, and C# ASP.NET is an advantage
This role will appeal to you if you
• Enjoy working in a cross-functional team
• Are curious and open
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Period 11/10/2017 tot 31/12/2017
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.