There is nothing permanent but change.
Over de functie
As an Embedded Software Designer for IPL you’ll be working on new developments specifically for our latest innovation. The Philips Lumea comfort and Lumea Prestige embedded SW platform. Your focus is on the development of the software and required documentation for IPL. Currently the direction of IPL is moving towards medically regulated devices in order to enter the US Market, to sustain the EU market after 2020 and to include connectivity to provide for added value to our end customers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Translate user and product requirements to software requirements;
• Convert architecture and requirements into detailed design and specifications;
• Execute root-cause analysis of production problems and consumer complaints;
• Support and guide the verification process;
• Responsible for Continuous Integration and Code Quality;
• Support function development via defining and realizing models and prototypes;
• Expand you knowledge of medical device development and life cycle processes (I.e. IEC 62304).
We are looking for
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering/ Electronics/ Informatics, or equivalent;
• Relevant experience with C and C++ programming language;
• Strong affinity with testing and able to take a SW tester perspective;
• Experience with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum;
• Experience with object oriented analysis and design;
• Relevant work experience in prototype or product development;
• Experience with Wi-Fi and/or BTLE protocol, Wi-Fi certification knowledge (pre);
• You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment;
• Strong technical skills in Embedded SW development.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven has the ambition to drive business growth by bringing existing, differentiating, new product propositions to market.
One of the key growth areas is the Beauty category (Philips IPL and Skin Care), which encompass multiple sub-businesses: IPL and Skin Care.
You’ll be reporting to the Functional Group Lead Electronics and Software Development and will be working within a team of highly motivated developers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.