Always looking out for the best professionals!
Over de functie
As an Asscociate Treasury you are fully aware of the risk weighting factors used on the Bank’s assets and to take these factors into consideration during day to day trading. You are excellent in dealing with customers, relevant departments and offices of the Bank's Group. You are fully able to initiate and trade positions within notified trading limits to achieve personal or team income targets. And you are accurate in customer treasury business execution and relevant business administration.
Your function forms part of the Bank's Treasury Division, which is responsible for management and control of the foreign currency and money market trading positions, the relationships with customers and bank counter parties with which the Bank undertakes treasury business, and the resultant cash flows in order to make profit and maintain the good name the Bank enjoys in the market.
The function reports to the Head of Treasury Division and/or the AD Treasury Division in his absence.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Identify new deposit business opportunities through attraction of new customers or cross-sales to existing customers
- To record and monitor trading positions and ensure these are within the Bank's stated credit limits for counter parties.
- To ensure competitive quotations are provided to our fiduciary and corporate customers to facilitate the funding of the Bank's lending activities and as part of the Bank's service to clients.
- To assist and help in controlling the daily cash flow movements on the Bank's, Nostro accounts in order to make efficient use of funds, preventing unnecessary high debit of credit balances.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
The tasks described above, apply to Treasury activities in Amsterdam and its branches.
Education, knowledge and skills
- Experience in a similar position within a Treasury environment and/or Treasury back office
- The function requires knowledge of the work flows and processes, of the products offered by Treasury front office and of the applicable internal and external legislation.
- The function also requires knowledge and understanding/experience of/with the bank's credit and market risk related business, policies, rules, Web dealing system and guidelines.
In line with current market conditions (marktconform)
International bank in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Chris Mulder via telefoonnummer 06-19268505
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.