"Niet geschoten, is altijd mis."
Over de functie
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department as a hands-on manager? Your job is in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines.
The manager consolidation and reporting has multiple responsibilities within the external report and compliance department and leads his teams within this department. The primary goal is to effectively and efficiently execute the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. Part of your job is to continuously increase the efficiency in the current processes.
- Worldwide ASML consolidation and the external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS);
- Annual report on Form 20-F of ASML Holding including XBRL filing thereof;
- Statutory annual report (IFRS) of ASML Holding;
- High level financial control of local entities and their statutory annual report;
- Ensure SOX compliant record to report process;
- High quality service to internal and external clients: on time, accurate and within limits flexible;
- Cooperate in a team of multiple people.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English, also in writing
- RA (preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in (internationally oriented) comparable positions, incl. team management or at one of the big 4 audit firms (manager level)
- Experience with consolidation
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 FICO and SAP BPC
- Experience with XBRL
- Good analytical, communicative, social and managerial skills. Professional and ambitious attitude. Result oriented, team player with a big sense of responsibility;
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions;
- Capable of co-working with team members while maintaining higher level overview;
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
Based on the CAO of client
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.