Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client.
- Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
- Use data logger information for problem analysis.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
- Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
- Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
- Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
- Develop new test procedures.
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.
- Candidates that do not have this driving license will have to follow this course asap. Please keep in mind that DAF will not provide this driving course.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.