Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
The position is responsible for maintaining the Manufacturing Services (MS) SAP master data and providing supply chain and master data support to MS operations. The position requires working closely with global API/Drug substance Bulk manufacturing sites, Drug Product manufacturing sites (DPMs) and external contract manufacturers. The position reports to the Operations Director, located in the Netherlands.
In this role you will start with working on a project where you will be centralizing financial and logistics information flows between basicmaterial factories and end product factories for the new business entity.
The factories currently work with SAP, centralization of the data project will probably take about 1-1.5 years.
After the project you will take on the role of SAP master data associate
SAP master data
• Maintain MS’s SAP master data, in particular master data for:
o Source lists
o Q/P info records
• Interaction with Global Data Stewards and implementation of global data changes
• Interaction with local data stewards at three European DPM sites to ensure master data alignment across both LNMS and DPM sites
Supply Chain and Operations support
• Provide technical support to Supply Chain Consultant and management
• Create purchase orders for API/Drug substance or procured drug product materials and subcontract drug product manufacturing
• Monitor material movements within LNMS’s SAP plants (inbound GRs, outbound GIs, component consumption, etc.)
• Monitor procurement of API/Drug substance from Bulk manufacturing sites to ensure Sales Affiliate demands are satisfied
• Perform regular inventory reconciliations and adjustments
• Management of IDOCs related to consumption of materials, including error handling
• Assist with product returns processes
• Participate in Drug Product manufacturing site reviews, RO&P and GSO&P meetings
• Build and maintain a strong knowledge of product lines within markets
• Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to intercompany vendors/customers/management
• Provide expertise in global supply chain requirements
• Comply with external regulations, policies, operating procedures and processes
• Identifies and may be involved in process improvement projects which improve customer service levels, improve product flows, minimise supply chain costs and improve asset management
• Develop and maintain excellent cross-company, cross-functional and multi-geographical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including:
o API/Drug substance Bulk manufacturing sites
o Drug Product manufacturing sites
o External contract manufacturers
• Assistance on other projects as required
• Strong technical knowledge of supply chain/master data. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
• Strong background in GMP/GDP compliance environment. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and data analysis
• Fluent in English language
• Strong computer-based skills
• Relevant qualification in supply chain/master data is an advantage
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes in an MRP environment. Knowledge of toll manufacturing is an advantage.
• Excellent planning and project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
• SAP expertise is an advantage
Salary between €3800 - €4800 gross monthly
Excellent secondary benefits.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Kroese via telefoonnummer 06-22842640
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.