Do you make the impossibe possible?
Over de functie
We offer you a challenging assignment with exposure at senior management level at one of the world’s leading HR services providers. You have the chance to work in an international working environment with colleagues also in our operating companies worldwide.
· Support the product owner and work stream lead, especially in maintaining the product backlog
· Remove impediments that keeps the team from progressing
· Collaborate with end users, factory heads and suppliers to design services throughout the product lifecycle,
providing practical solutions that make the difference to our clients, candidates, talents and colleagues
· Facilitate discussion, decision making, coach the scrum team (members)
· Manage the Scrum board tracking the progress of epics and user stories
· Assist in establishing and delivering on Objectives & Key Results
- HBO / WO - a minimum of 3 years’ experience with scrum/agile as a scrum master, preferably in a digital, multinational surrounding.
- Extensive understanding and practical application of scrum methodology such as backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of JIRA.
- Relevant certification (e.g. PSM I) is a pre.
- Fluent in English (speech and written) and preferably more languages.
- Keen interest in digital trends and how they impact people and businesses, such as:
- Digital (marketing) trends, capabilities, platforms and (self) services, CX experience
- Digital services integrated into business environments
· Continuous improvement to delight customers is your philosophy
· Excellent time management, decision making and organization skills and able to work well with others as part of a
team and with experts in other areas
· Acts as a startup in combination with working in a corporate environment
· Able to work in an environment of change, rapidly responding to and delivering new services
· Excellent coaching, delegating and developing skills
· Strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality
· Is flexible and supportive in adapting and meeting changed needs of the business
Our client is a well known, international operating, organization located in the Amsterdam area.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rash Mokiem via telefoonnummer 06-10577895
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.