Together working on building your career
Over de functie
• Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
• Trouble shoot engine performance related issues
• Document and evaluate test results
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution
• Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
• Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
• Collaboration in project teams
• Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology or Mechanical engineering with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
• In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
• Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
• Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
• Creative in solving technical problems with pragmatic ideas
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.