IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
As a Data Designer you are representing the voice/mind of the customer and feeds the solution team with important insights to move thedigital proposition in the right direction. You oversee the end user experience, follow their digital foot print and interaction with our digital eco-system. You are involved in the platform experiment stream and the UX flow optimization stream.
You will use your analytical skills, creativity and user experience mindset to recommend solutions that will help shape a stickier digitalsolution by improving user satisfaction and creating more engagement. You are motivated to solve problems through data, you understands how to turn complex data into valuable insights, using both your analytical and creative skills. You can work with and correlate both qualitative and quantitative data input. You make data meaningful to both your team members and the end user. You have the hands on programming and prototyping skills to truly use data as creative material.
- Continuously monitor users’ behavior and optimize the user’s journey from A to Z, based on in-depth analysis setting for the most important touchpoints and interactions.
- Translating data from different data sources into ‘digestible’ dashboards and insights
- Interpret results of tests (like e.g. A/B testing) and experiments, prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations for product or process changes and influence behavior of (various) users.
- Inform the product team with customer insights by using analytics tools and proven methodologies.
- Be a core part of the (UX/UI) design team and sparring partner for product owner to make the right product and design decisions.
- Testing hypotheses in an efficient (lean) way, e.g. by creating A/B tests and experiments.
- Starting point to support and team up with experts from different areas (People Research, Product Research Center, Data Analytics & Security, Data Scientists).
- Using persuasion techniques and strategies for the digital ecosystem to motivate users to engage and convert.
- Proactively research new ways of modeling/ using latest research methodologies to unlock actionable insights.
Skills and experiences you bring in
- Experienced in creating analytics reports/dashboards/data visualizations for decision making.
- Experienced in using analytical and creative tools understand meaning of data and translating data into insights Think of tools as (D3, SiteCatalyst or equivalent)
- Hands on skills to iteratively build concepts and experiments (e.g. AB testing) to gather and translate data, both for developing and validating the proposition (D3, SiteCatalyst or equivalent)
- Leading co-creation session (showing mock ups, prototypes) and leading customer interviews and panels.
- Experienced in conducting and analyze online customer surveys.
- 3+ years of experience in computer science in creative environment or data focused design environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Design, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization and/or information design
- Working closely with product owners and UX/UI designer within a scrum team.
- Showing ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.