We create and deliver high quality service drawings for every phase in the lifecycle of a medical system
Over de functie
As a Technical Writer you are responsible for creating technical documents for the Customer Services organization of the Business Group Image Guided Therapy (IGT).
You will create manuals used by our Service Engineers for installing, troubleshooting and repairing our complex imaging systems. The types of documents that we create include repair manuals, maintenance manuals, upgrade and installation manuals.
- Gather information about new system releases or changes in the existing systems by interviewing engineers, observing equipment operation, searching other technical documents.
- Discuss and align the documentation requests and requirements with Service Innovation colleagues.
- Monitor progression, take care of timely communication and secure deadlines.
- Create, develop, plan, write and edit documents. These documents can be self-designed or redesigned from current documents.
- Design, write and maintain system-specific installation documents of X-ray systems.
- Use various text editors (MS-Word, X-Metal, PTC-Arbortext) and
Content Management Systems (ST4, PTC-Windchill).
- Bachelor degree of engineering.
- 5 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience in medical equipment.
- Thorough experience with structured authoring tools (XML editors), topic based writing, single source publishing and Content Management Systems.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Open mind to new tooling, techniques and processes.
- Customer oriented, team player, yet able to work independently.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.