Every action is an opportunity to improve.
Over de functie
What makes this job unique?
Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations
in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with
lean mythologies. You will improve product quality via Design for Six Sigma.
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing processes (e.g. work instructions), tooling and provide training
- Work close with other functions like Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.
- Participates in supply chain teams, transfer teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Defines, implements and leads the first production models and validation runs
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
We are looking for someone:
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in Electronics or Mechatronics
- With a result and quality driven attitude
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary global projects
- Who can work close with, and across other functions to get the job done
- Who has an entrepreneurial mindset within a regulated business
- Who has experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Who has excellent English and Dutch language skills
- With proven experience in high tech medical device industry
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link:
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care.
As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, Philips is committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
The Philips vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, Philips can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.