Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
If you are a successful FEM analyst and you want to take the next career step, this is an exciting opportunity for you – a chance to demonstrate how your conceptual thinking can contribute to truly innovative mechanical designs.Job Mission
As an ASML (Senior) FEM Analyst your activities will focus on FEM calculations, but within a world-leading organization this position offers much more scope to express and develop your talents. At ASML, FEM analysis is being used to contribute more than just mathematical predictions – your expertise combined with a flair for creative problem solving will generate ideas for use at the very forefront of the design process.
Also, from your senior role, you will share your vision and inspire others to develop creative design solutions. You will influence the design of modules and their performance levels from specification to mechanical design.
This vision of FEM analysis is prompted by the ever shortening lifecycles of technologies, the limits of which are increasingly being reached faster than ever. By combining FEM analysis and creative thinking, ASML is approaching innovation from a new and exciting direction, one that promises fresh thinking on how to reach next-generation technologies.
You will ensure first-time-right solutions of mechanical designs by mathematically predicting their performance levels. Moreover, you will help ensure maximized performance of the mechanical design by motivating your colleagues to develop innovative improvements through creative and conceptual thinking. FEM modeling and analysis will be used to a large extend during your daily work.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ownership of one or more developments or issues.
- Perform (conceptual) FEM analysis. Validation of models by tests (pre/post test analysis).
- Continuous improvement of the FEM analysis process.
- Advice design engineers and architects.
- Create and execute plan and clearly communicate all status and results.
- Coaching FEM engineers in project setting.
- Coaching of students.
Technical University, Master’s or PhD with specialization in precision-, micro-, or nano-engineering; biomechanics; mechanics of materials, or mechatronics (with mechanical background). Experience
- Relevant working experience (> 5 years).
- Finite element method (preferably Ansys and/or Hyperworks).
- PSE Certified at minimum “Standard” level (Ref.: www.nafems.org).
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the topics below is preferred.
- Theoretical and experimental knowledge/experience in the field of precision engineering.
- Reliability/fatigue analysis.
- Acoustic analysis.
- Structural optimization.
- Data processing/visualization using MATLAB.
- Leading a (small) group of engineers.
Experimental modal analysis.Personal skills
- Strong analytical ability.
- Pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership.
- Solution driven.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.