It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Over de functie
Are you the Senior Expert on Warehousing & Transportation processes that can combine common sense with advanced logistics concepts? Do you have the ability to design and document business processes and translate business requirements into IT solutions and get these implemented?
Contribute to the development and implementation of logistics processes and IT tools that support the growth of the organization, with a main focus on warehouse processes and the interface with our third party Logistics partners. Drive infrastructure optimization in line with the Supply-Chain Management 2020 vision.
- You will drive Logistic Infrastructure requirements into ASML’s FMO (Future Mode of Operation) program.
- You will act as Global Subject Matter Expert in FMO on behalf of SC Logistics Infrastructure.
- You will contribute in defining the scope, document the blueprint and ensure validation with stakeholders.
- You will participate in FIT-GAP sessions, identify change impact from AS-IS to TO-BE processes.
- You will contribute and sell the global FMO template to the Supply Chain Management organization.
- You will design and document improved processes within the scope of SC logistics infrastructure.
- You will be accountable for execution of the User Acceptance Tests.
- You will lead process improvement workshops and be accountable for implementation.
- You will be accountable for the implementation of the interface from ASML FMO SAP solution to third party logistics external warehouse management systems globally.
- >10 years relevant work experience
- Advanced experience in (SAP) implementation projects
- Experienced with Supply chain processes in a production environment
- Experienced with Supply chain process improvements, preferably in High-tech industry
- Experienced with Interfacing ERP systems with external warehouse management systems
- Able to influence key stakeholders decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Maintaining overview regarding problem & solutions
- Result oriented, hands-on mentality, pragmatic
- Strong interest in logistics infrastructure warehouses and transportation processes
- Proven track record relevant for this position
Detachering via Yacht
A flawless logistics infrastructure is key for a smooth supply chain. Fast and flexible transportation networks, differentiated warehousing solutions and complex value-added services are some characteristics of our landscape. Different requirements towards our supply-chain due to development of our systems, the number of upgrades of systems on customer sites and the need for differentiated service level agreements drive the need for a flexible 3PL network. Hence the Trade & Infrastructure team is responsible to manage and develop the supply-chain infrastructure in line with business requirements and against aligned norms. Focused on the rapid developments a team of highly educated professionals drives the supply-chain infrastructure towards 2020 based on market intelligence, innovations, business needs, 3PL performance and process analytics.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.