IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
Do you want to be part of Philips and help us take B2C and B2B CRM to the next level? Then join the Global Corporate Campaign & CRM Team in the Amsterdam headquarter and work on our 1to1 consumer and customer engagement and loyalty, boosting CRM effectiveness and KPIs at consumer and customer level.
Your strategic decisions and actions will impact all Philips Countries and Businesses (Personal Health, and Healthcare)!
The main responsibility of the B2C&B2B CRM Data Strategist and Analyst is to understand and manage all Philips business’ needs for B2C and B2B in terms of consumer/customer data acquisition, data quality, data insights to support and boost Philips consumer/customer engagement & loyalty.
You will have to quickly identify the major challenges, take ownership on them and move forward to plan and manage programs, actions and stakeholders within all given KPI and deadlines, always keen to team-up with colleagues and learn from their experiences.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• CRM B2C and B2B KPI and targets set-up, ongoing alignment and guidance at Sector/business Group/ Market level
• Reporting Insights Management at Corporate/business/ level
• Drive 360 Consumer & Customers (both B2C and B2B) View by analyzing data from different sources (owned & 3rd party) and identifying key insights and opportunities
• Strategize and manage 3rd party data enrichment
• CRM global Corporate B2C and B2B data strategy build-up to support Sectors and Markets needs to boost the overall campaigns and CRM performances, effectiveness and revenues
• Responsibility for strategic delivery and planning of CRM, data and insight activities at Corporate level, facilitating and driving key business decisions
• B2C CRM ownership and in depth monitoring of full E2E consumer and product registration funnel and dashboard to ensure data quality flowing in and in between different CRM systems, working closely to IT and EIM/data management functions
• Work closely with Personalization team and champion CRM data usage for personalization across Global/BG/Market level via new DMP adoption
• Global/BG/Market level ad hoc consulting on data insights and campaign data strategy
• Data strategy building across all CRM channels and touch points moving on from email only, to a 360 approach including email + landing pages+ forms, social media, mobile, search, eShop and APP
• Champion the business requirements in the data arena with a specific focus on new digital data capture processes
• Manage and resolve key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency, privacy and growth
• Develop and boost CRM insights skills and knowledge within Philips businesses and Markets and other Corporate stakeholders
• Mentor the additional CRM Data & Insights team members
You’ll be part of the Corporate CRM team, composed by 20 CRM Managers and led by a Global Head of B2C and B2B CRM (your line Manager), within Philips Group (Corporate). You’ll be based in our Amsterdam offices. Digital analytics team, Senior/CRM Managers and Online Marketing Managers in Sectors, Business Groups and Countries will be your daily stakeholders, as well as all main representatives from B2C and B2B Digital, Consumer Care, Social Media, Digital Services/Operations, EIM, Agencies and IT teams.
Our ideal candidate is a fairly experienced CRM data strategist professional with a strong Corporate and/or Agency/Consultancy background,
The main requirements for this role are:
• Economics/Statistics and/or Marketing & Communication background, with a strong focus on Campaign and CRM activities with very strong CRM data analytical and planning skills. A minimum of 8 years of proven CRM data planning & analysis experience, ideally within large Companies or key CRM Agencies.
• In depth professional knowledge of B2C and B2B CRM dynamics, systems, process, database and analytics platforms
• Familiarity with SaaS Marketing automation tools, Qlikview BI, analytical techniques, data modeling, LTV modeling and DMPs is key
• Proven experience in managing complex, big and multiple Databases and CRM multi-channel campaigns and programs at B2C and B2B level (database marketing/loyalty/acquisition marketing)
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client/customer engagements.
• International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different Countries and contexts.
• Leadership and management skills and the ability to work across cultures, teaming up with colleagues located in all the global markets where Philips has offices
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders at same time
• Fluent business-level English is a necessary requirement. Additional languages are welcome.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.